Monday, August 24, 2009

Studio Haus Photography and Creative Projects

Adrienne opened her Etsy shop in March and loves the opportunity Etsy provides her to share her creativity. Enjoy looking at her many creative projects http://www.studiohaus.etsy.com/.
She also shares that she was involved in her first fair last week! Best wishes Adrienne on your Etsy shop!



































by StudioHaus






















My name is Adrienne and I opened StudioHaus this past March and have been loving the outlet that Etsy has provided me ever since! I think my passion for being creative has been with me since the day I was born. As a child, I spent summers with my grandparents in a small town in Oklahoma. My Grannie would crochet and do creative projects with me while my Papa would take me in his wood shop and help me create anything that I could think up. They are a lot of the inspiration when I’m out taking photos because they really taught me to appreciate all the little things. I think I really discovered that my biggest creative passion was photography when I worked at a portrait studio for about three years. However, I love to dabble in lots of creative projects and try my hand at many things. That’s the reason you will see a variety of items from photography prints to handcrafted envelopes and cards in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map