Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Premiere Etsy Studio Feature

Welcome Everyone,


I am so pleased to offer "Etsy Studios". It is a close up glimpse into the creating spaces of Etsy artists. Artists share their creative workspace and their organizational tips. It is so much fun to peek into someone else's studio. You will find many different studios inside including large glamorous art studios , closets transformed and well ...work spaces that need a little transformation and organizational help!!! It's all here. We will share organizational tips and post questions for readers to answer. ~Please make sure you read to the end of the blog so that you don't miss anything exciting!~

~If you are an Etsy member and would like to be a featured studio-

just click on ~ The Red Door~ To The Right


Here is Etsy Studios' first feature .... ~Enjoy~.




Etsy Shop~ I Sew Cute


I am a mom, wife, tomboy turned girly-girl craft goddess…who works on my passions of art & craft at home. I simply love to make things and am addicted to Craftster & Etsy. I just found etsy early this summer through a friend & love both selling & buying there.


It is nice to find a variety of unique items all made with love!

I just started blogging this summer and have a resin tutorial posted there for anyone who has been hesitant to try it. It makes me sad to think there’s amazing crafters out there just sitting on the fence about working with this incredible medium…it’s wicked addictive & not as hard as you’d think!


I turned a walk in closet into my ‘craft room’…and it is desperately crowded, however brightly painted! ;^)

My main crafty loves are sewing, drawing, & knitting. I have an etsy store with only jewelry and a couple of patterns for embroidery now, but hope to expand with sewn items & handmade Christmas items by this fall. I’m convo friendly and love to meet other crafters!

Visit her Etsy Shop www.isewcute.etsy.com




Cheers!



~Tip~ Store items in old shoe boxes.
Label what is inside.










Have a great day and come back often for new Studios. You never know ~it could be You next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map