Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Messy Workspace

Do you love your workspace- no matter what it looks like?


No matter how big or small?
No matter how messy it is?

I do . I do . I do!

I love the feeling of walking into my creative space and feeling an instant sense of relaxation and calm. Most times my space is pretty clean because I find it hard to create when it's too messy (can't find things fast enough). I have two little girls that also love to join me in my space and we work together in "creating harmony".
Are you kidding !
If you have kids then you know it is not harmony... but they do come in and stamp or paint. Most of the time it is fun.

Here is a peek into my workspace..... this needs a WARNING attached!

Enter at your own risk!



Here are some pics.




So..... What did you think? Was it that bad? Could you see potential? I will send in an after picture "after" my exhibition. Send me a comment to let me know what you think of this site. Any suggestions for improvement?


P.S. Remember ETSY MEMBERS YOU CAN BE A FEATURED STUDIO...IT COULD BE CLEAN OR MESSY LIKE MINE! JUST CLICK ON THE RED DOOR & CONVO ME....IT'S THAT EASY! ... Great free promo and link back to your shop!


See the first blog for all the juicy info!



~Kerry~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map