Saturday, August 23, 2008

Handmade Vintage in a Century Old Farmhouse



How charming is this! Check out Susan's studio in a quaint century old farm house.


Paper Hill

Hi my name is Susan and I'm the proud owner of Paperhill.etsy.com. I've been creating all my life so I was thrilled to find Etsy. I make goods using almost entirely vintage materials. My line includes ring bearer pillows made from vintage wedding dresses & lace, one of a kind jewelry, vintage wallpaper covered frames and a few other things. My studio is the two sunrooms of our 118 year old farmhouse. It's only about 6 feet wide but it's mine. I hope you enjoy the pictures!



Thanks Kerry for including me in this fun feature!
(Your welcome~I'm glad to do it. I love your space)
I am also the owner of paperhillfabrics.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kerry, it looks great! I hope you get a few visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map