Sunday, August 24, 2008

Behind The White Door! or "Going into the closet!"

Here are some new items behind the red door.
You've seen what is behind my red door.
Here is what is behind the white door!
Check out Soap Sense. I loooove Dana's creative use of space!

Soap Sense
"Behind the White Door."


My Etsy shop, SoapSense, is relatively new, although I have been making cold processed soap for many years. Last weekend, I set aside several hours to organize my soap-making ingredient closet. The top shelf is fragrances and essential oils to make the soaps smell wonderful! The middle shelf stores every skin-nourishing oil imaginable. The bottom is miscellaneous ingredients from salts, to dried flower petals, to crushed seeds.
My favorite soap making steps are creating recipes, and unmolding that latest batch of soap to see how it turned out.
Thanks for creating this unique feature...I have enjoyed looking at everyone else's workspace too!
Dana Meanor SoapSense on Etsy: http://www.soapsense.etsy.com/


1 comment:

  1. I recognize the closet behind that white door! Thanks for the feature...

    Dana
    http://www.soapsense.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map