Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Beautiful World

Enjoy a visit to Bedermann Art http://www.etsy.com/shop/BedermannArt where you will find inspirational photographs with vibrant images. "Everything I create is original, my photography is completely unique with some photos enhanced using Photoshop to bring out a stunning quality".

by BedermannArt
My favourite quote is "Love is shown by what we do, not by how we feel" (Author Unknown).


I have always loved photography, and when it went digital, I knew I had to try it. I bought a cheap camera and loved it. I experimented with Photoshop and other imaging programs and decided this was for me. I made the purchase of a great Canon SLR camera and through trials and triumphs here I am, continually learning and improving.


I can completely forget about problems when I am out in nature, concentrating on the perfect image and correct camera settings.

People loved my work and I was asked to show my photography in a few local Art Shows.
Lots of compliments and purchases and so I thought I'd give Etsy a try! I also have a gallery at Betterphotos.com DonnaBedermann. My workshop is just a computer, camera and lenses, and the beautiful world!


My Etsy shop has my Fine Art Photography as cards, 5x7,8x10 and square 6x6 and 8x8 prints, they are beautifully printed with lovely details.Some are enhanced to bring out an artistic quality clearly seen in the image.Please enlarge the photos to see the details. They are easy to pop into a frame, and there you go, original Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map