Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Celebrating 200 Followers ~ My Favourite Way

How am I celebrating you ask? By sharing with my fabulous readers and featuring a fabulous Etsian and her creative space of course!
Thank you for reading and thank you for all of your support! Enjoy!

Welcome to Rachel's new ceramic art works boutique.  You can find many different kind of items - Ceramic tiles,Ceramic Pendants,Ceramic Pins, Magnets and much more in her beautiful Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/rachelcart . Every item is one-of-a kind & made by Rachel Cohen,in her home studio in Israel (wouldn't you just love creating in her beautiful studio).



by Rachel Cohen
I live in Israel in a small village and have been married to a wonderful husband for 33 years. I have 4 grown up children and in about few months I am going to be a grand-mother...so excited.-:))))


Every morning I go to the beach & jog along the shore.The good air,the sand, the water & the waves inspire me.




I make lampwork glass beads - jewelry & ceramic items. During the years I have tried all kinds of things. I keep my hands busy all the time. Eventually I have found out that that glass & ceramic are the most fascinating for me. I  fall in love with each of my creations, every one them has is own beauty.



Be sure to visit Rachel's shops and enjoy the discounts she has to offer - if the customer purchases at least two items, I offer %10 discount and one of my shops has free shipping.

For more information about me & my art - work, you are invited to see my site:
http://www.mosaicart-beads.com
You are most welcome to visit my other glass beads boutique
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rachelcartglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map