Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scrapbooking Forever

Scrapbooking Forever's specialty is making scrapbook calendars to give as gifts. Visit her blog at www.scrapbookingforevermore.blogspot.com and her team blog at theeagleteamshops.blogspot.com to see some of her work. Visit her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapbookingforever/.

by Scrapbooking Forever
Box after box of photographs. Vacations, holidays, weddings, birthdays and just because pictures. What is one to do with all those pictures? I scrap them. Over the years I have made calendars for my family to give as gifts at Christmas. The joy and laughter is so rewarding. These pictures will be cherished forever. I add some journaling, but most of the journaling is completed by the recipient. At the end of the year, family members return the calendars to me and I then scrap them into a 12 x 12 memory album and add more embellishments and papers. These albums are then returned as another gift for birthdays or Mother’s Day.




I have been a member of Etsy since November, 2009. I wanted to offer supplies that I use to create with to other creative artists. You can find stickers, ribbons, brads, buttons, rub-ons, stencils, punches, tools and many other crafting supplies. These supplies can be used for memory albums, cards, invitations, sewing, and many other crafting projects. You will also find craft supplies for children. They need to be creative too.





My work area is still under construction, but I moved in anyway. I guess you could say I had ants in my pants.


I also do plastic canvassing to relax in the evenings when time allows.I am also a member of Eagle Team in Eagle, Wisconsin, USA. Enter the words ' shop team eagle ' in search when you shop in Advanced Search & the offerings from my fellow Team Eagle members will pop up! Shop local! Information on members of The Eagle Team is easily found on our blog theeagleteamshops.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map