Friday, May 21, 2010

Fanciful Whimsy


Enjoy a fantastical journey through Amy's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtofAmy  where you will find many whimsical characters.


My name is Amy and I am an artist of fanciful whimsy!

I just love imagination and I adore nonsense! A lot of my inspiration comes from fairytales, my all time favorite being Alice in Wonderland. I just love the curious characters and share madness of it all!

I live in a little flat with my fiance Phil and do all my painting and creating in our little lounge! Hopefully one day i will be able to turn art in a full time career and have a studio of my own, but for now, it will do.

My shop is called http://www.artofamy.etsy.com/  and I sell Whimsical Art Prints of my original artworks, Upcycled Greeting cards and Prints, Postcards and Recipe cards which all feature my own artwork!

I love to hear from people with new ideas or feel free to just stop by and leave a comment on my blog http://www.artofamy.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map