Saturday, May 29, 2010

Help Someone Bring Out the Best in Themselves

"Anna Pereira, artist, entrepreneur, and former owner of the brand Super Sexy, has been painting and drawing since her early childhood and had won awards for her artwork in her youth. With her impeccable skills in airbrush and free hand painting and her amazing ability to transform a basic shirt into a jeweled corset, Anna was creating her artwork for clothing rather then canvas. She is a skilled artist and painter who had chosen to display her work on various styles of t-shirts and tank tops, with the goal of allowing women to feel confident, expressive and yes, Super Sexy!"
Have fun visiting her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnaPereira!




by Anna Pereira

Is it really worth getting up in the morning if you don't make a positive contribution to society, Earth or yourself? I like to feel good and I love making others feel good. There isn't a greater reward than helping someone to bring out the best in themselves.




My name is Anna and I have a hand painted and printed clothing line. I custom make shirts via screen print techniques and free hand dye effects and paint splatter. I mix my own dyes and paints and create my own screens. Also, I have a luxury handmade soap line that is decadent and pampering! My purpose is to help you feel and look your best.



I believe in positive energy and the law of attraction. If you believe it, you can live it. This has been a major influence that you can prominently see in my clothing line as well as my soap line aptly named "Angel Kissed" luxury soaps.



I live in NJ and my studio is located here. Every day I am doing something creative and hope to be an inspiration to others through my work and my friendship. My personal message: "Be good to yourself. Smile. And believe you can have and do anything. Maintain a positive attitude because even when you are down and you take a moment to realize how blessed you truly are, you will rise up out of your funk. Have gratitude. Help others. Stay focused."






Have a truly Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map