Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've Lost Much Time Dreaming

Jimena enjoys spending quality time dreaming about her creations (don't we all!) and making handmade pieces with love! Visit her whimsical Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/monstersncuties.

by Monsters and Cuties
Hi, my name is Jimena, and I'm from Mexico.

I love to create!!
All my pieces are hand made, They take love, time & effort.



Monsters & Cuties is about everything adorable, cute, unique, indie...

Recently I've introduce the geekery section on my etsy shop, there you can find some representative geek pieces, now I have android items like pillows and phone covers.

The results make me so happy.
I'm a geek too, love computers, gadgets and all it!
For my plushies I use polar fleece, I don't like felt very much.
For the wallets and other wearables I use cotton fabrics as much as possible.
All new materials. My creations are the result of hours dreaming, I like to imagine as much before I take the fabric, I've lost much time dreaming! (LOL)
Now I only sale through Etsy, and iIm trying to make Monsters & Cuties as my real Job.

Follow me on twitter as @monstersncuties

Please visit my new blog in http://monstersncuties.blogspot.com/
And pls pls!! don't forget to stop in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/monstersncuties/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map