Monday, March 22, 2010

Find Beauty Everywhere



Enjoy a visit to Erin's Etsy shop Sunken Garden Beads http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunkengardenbeads where you will find her beautiful jewelry that is amazingly photographed. Erin loves photographing her pieces and explains that "photography is a passion of mine and I've grown to love photographing my jewelry almost as much as making it."



by Sunken Garden Beads
Hello, my name is Erin and I'm a slightly OCD 19-year-old who designs her own jewelry. Some other activities I love are reading scary novels, macro photography, playing video games with my fiance and learning Japanese. I'm taking jewelry design classes at my local community college so I can add new techniques and ideas to my shop often.

My jewelry is inspired by many things, from abstract art to poetry to aquatic plant life. I also like to play around with different combinations of gemstones and wire wrapping designs.


 I create my pieces either in my art studio at school or while sitting crosslegged on my bedroom floor with beads and tools strewn all around me. :)

I'm a detail-oriented person who finds beauty everywhere and in the strangest places. I love jewelry design because it allows me to transfer the secret surprises of nature around me into a permanent object that can be displayed and admired on the body.

3 comments:

  1. I love those earrings! What a wonderful interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature! I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog... i like that the blog thank you fior sharing the information...


    Lab Created Gems

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map