Monday, March 1, 2010

Dreaming Up New Ideas All Night!

Enjoy a visit to Hallie's quaint Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/halpal28. Hallie enjoys "knitting all day and dreaming up new ideas all night". Every item in her shop comes nicely wrapped in paper and yarn. Spring special... enjoy FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on everything in her store.





by halpal
My name is Hallie, and I live in the beautiful Chicago. I'm a city girl at heart, but I love being outside, and won't live anywhere that isn't near water and parks. I love taking walks to Lincoln Park Zoo, and wandering around all of Chicago's museums. I'm inspired by color, and love to create color combinations that I haven't seen before. I started making hats and scarflettes for myself and my friends, but we all got so many comments from strangers that I decided to start selling them last summer. I work a lot, so I don't get as much time as I'd like to devote to my creations, but I love every minute that I spend knitting and talking to the Etsy community. Making a sale still results in a victory dance every time.


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for doing this feature! it was a pleasure working with you, and i'm so happy to be on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map