Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Filled With Things That Make Me Happy



Meet Kate who's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/josiejohn is "filled with things that make her happy".
Enjoy a visit to Kates whimsical and colourful Etsy shop.


by Kate John Creations
Hello! My name is Kate, and I am from the Pittsburgh area in western PA. I share my creative space with my husband of 6 years, my 3 year old daughter, and our 2 very uncreative cats. I am a veterinary hospital manager/technician and a mom. I started my etsy shop as an outlet for creativity - hoping someone else would appreciate (buy) my creations. I am still pretty new to Etsy, love it and the people I have met there. Kate-John creations (my shop) is filled with things that make me happy - crocheted dish cloths, illustrated note cards, fabric birdies (my fav) and the occasional random crafted project.


9 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map