Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Adoria

Featured Shop
My Adoria
Visit My Adoria http://www.etsy.com/shop/MYadoria where you will find fabulous handmade trendy collar necklaces and bracelets.
Free shipping collar necklace,peter pan collar, detachable collar, fashion collar,buttoned collar
by My Adoria
Recently I produce collar necklaces, leather bracelets, body chains, brooches, friendship and macrame bracelets, crochet necklaces, plexiglass necklaces in accordance with fashion.
Multi Strand Dangle Chain Earrings and Necklace Set  - Free Shipping -
I'm Gulis.I live in Turkey in Istanbul. I graduated from Fashion Design. Because my family is in textile I grow up in textile and fashion enviroment. I improve myself day by day and every other day I inspire from the things I am wondering around the country.
Leather cuff with rhinestone

As I go on production, I wanted to show myself on the internet. With reference of my mother I joined Etsy. And here I am. :)





Favorites quotation: “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map