Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Black Factory


Today's Feature Shop
The Black Factory

Enjoy a visit to Adriana's Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlackFactory where you will find original photograms - they're like photographs made without a camera. You can also see drawings by Adriana mainly portraits and illustrations.
Watercolor "Sun girl" portrait - limited edition illustration print
by The Black Factory
Hi! My name is Adriana! I'm a freelance interior designer that loves drawing and photography.
I've been drawing since I can remember so I decided to open a shop while I'm finishing my design studies. I'm addicted to art. I often find myself sketching for hours while I have so much other work to do.



My inspiration comes from the nature and it's beauty. I spend a lot of time in forests and mountains and I can never get enough of it. That's why I started making photograms - one of a kind artworks representing objects that I choose - mostly plants that I gathered. My photograms are originals, created in a darkroom on 20 years old archival photo paper. My illustrations are prints of my originals, signed and dated on the back.
Watercolor "Bluebell" portrait - limited edition print

The process of creating something is very special to me so I always work while I'm alone. Life events often influence on my art. The most important thing about creative people is progress.
One of my favorite Oscar Wilde quotes is "A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament."
Approx. 8x11" black and white dragonfly print from original photogram artwork


My shop: www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlackFactory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map