Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ask Me Studio

Featured Etsy Studio
Ask Me Studio
Be sure to visit Ask Me Studio's etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Askmestudio where you will find art pieces that have a special message that will speak to your heart. A new line of Vintage Paper Gifts are also now available.
 
by Galen Click
I began the studio in 1999 in a storage closet inside my house.....today I have taken over most of my enclosed garage. I am self taught and make all the clay art either by slab or hand built. I make all my own stamps and use no molds. The paper art is new and I am having a blast with this new media. As always my art is always 3 dimensional. I try to convey inspiration, encouragement and love.

Top 10 reasons why I love you Bag of Hearts
My favorite quote is from my mother (who was also an artist) she always told me, "You can do anything". This always gave me the freedom to try to create anything, to attempt anything new and to not be afraid to try and fail the first time. I consider this the greatest gift she ever gave me.

Handbuilt Green Ceramic Vase

My advice....explore all media and incorporate them into what you know best.....never stop morphing your art. When you hit a dry spell, try something new because it ignites a fire of creativity.

I Love You  Handmade Puffy Heart Decoration or Gift Vintage Music  Paper
You can follow me on Pinterest- Galen Click

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map