Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Handcrafted Business


Enjoy a visit to Jewelcide http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jewelicide  where you will find jewelry "made with quality findings and authentic beads and stones". She creates " handcrafted gemstone jewelry with a touch of uniqueness and flair". Marcella plans to continue Jewelicide part-time while pursuing a masters degree in economics.




by Jewelicide
Hi, I’m Mercella. I think that I have always been a bit of an entrepreneur. Even as a young child, I made and sold various handcrafted items. I started my business in 2000 at the age of 12 by making beaded jewelry and selling it at my mom's job. In 2006, I decided to start selling on Etsy and in boutiques. At the moment I am focused on creating unique and affordable gemstone jewelry. I also create kitsch and kawaii jewelry for kids and the young at heart.

My “studio” is currently located in my bedroom. It is definitely getting a little cramped. I plan on clearing out the spare bedroom and turning that into a studio. Space is absolutely necessary. I keep all of my beads in clear containers with separators and my other supplies in drawer organizers.


My gem jewelry: http://jewelicide.etsy.com/

My jewelry for kids and the young at heart: http://allysin.etsy.com/

My little destash shop: http://plurfection.etsy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Stunning work!!! I really enjoyed this wonderful interview!

    -Emelia

    www.EmeliaJane.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, starting at 12 - that's amazing! Great feature.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map