Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Quirkier the Better


Bobby likes to knit at night after the kids go to bed. She likes to knit items that are fun and unique and loves custom orders! "I like getting you, the customer, involved in the creative process. That way you will get something more personal or you can give the item as a very special gift! " Enjoy a visit to her lovely Etsy shop




by Chabbyshane
My name is Bobbi Goodwine. I love to be creative. I have been knitting for 5 years now. My favorite items to knit are small projects like hats...the quirkier the better. I am a wife and mother of two. I am working as a physical therapist on a contingent basis untill my daughter is in school full time. So to fill my time, I started selling on Etsy in October of 2009 and have made two sales so far. Besides the two Etsy sales, I have made and sold dozens of items for friends, neighbors and family. It was my friends and family that encouraged me to start selling online. I love custom orders because I can involve my customers in the creative process, so the item will be exactly what they want.


I try to organize my knitting supplies into clear bins, so I can find them easily. As for my work space, I usually knit at night after the kids are in bed in my living room. I use this time to knit and catch up on the ever growing list of movies and TV shows on my DVR. My home is smoke-free and pet friendly.




www.chabbyshane.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map