Thursday, April 29, 2010

Joyfully Sewn Designs

Enjoy a visit to Joyfully Sewn Designs delightful Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoyfullySewnDesigns
where you will find lovingly handmade feminine dresses, jumpers, tops, skirts and more.

by Joyfully Sewn Designs
My name is Sarah and I live in SW Missouri with my parents and younger sister. I just recently opened my Etsy shop, but I've had a steady stream of local (and some long distance) customers for the past 10 years. My grandma taught me to sew and passed on her love of sewing to me. She was (and still is) always sewing things for other people and now I too have the joy of serving others through my sewing.




Most of my day is spent working on my sewing projects, but I also love to read, cook, and bake. I also enjoy spending time with my family.


Each of the items I make for my shop is individually cut out and lovingly sewn. I love to cut out a bunch of items all at once and then be able to sew them all. It's so fun to see them go from an idea in my mind to pieces of fabric in a pile, to a cute little jumper, dress, or skirt! :) I love what I do and I love to share it with others.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know Sarah - such pretty children's clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such adorable clothing and little girls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map