Monday, April 26, 2010

Having Fun Creating!


Enjoy a visit to lovemaddy's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovemaddy . Can you image creating with these adorable cherries?!


Please check out her blog:
http://www.lovemaddy.blogspot.com/


by lovemaddy
I tried selling handmade crafts (note cards and fabric buttons), but they didn't seem to be very marketable or popular. Also, since having my daughter (she's a year old now) I don't have as much time to sit down and craft. I decided to switch from selling handmade items to supplies. I wanted to sell things that I also personally buy and look for on Etsy. Currently I'm selling fabric and trims (in addition to the fabric buttons, which are on sale). I've also ordered a shipment of cute cabachons and appliques; which I hope more buyers will find appealing and want to use them in their own crafts. As far as organization tips, I try to recycle as much as I can. I don't like wasting things. So I save shoe boxes, gift bags, glass jars etc. and I store things in them. I also save old manila and bubble envelopes and re-use them to ship things. Though I ship items from my shop in new envelopes, because it looks more professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map