Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Excess Baggage Solutions

Excess Baggage Solutions strive to bring you a growing selection of fun and affordable homemade bags that can be used for "anything from carrying school books to making a trip to the beach, to just being an everyday bag or purse." Have fun visiting her Etsy shop http://www.seville83.etsy.com/ . She is offering *********Free Shipping On Everything Until Tuesday September 8!!!*********.


















My mother has been sewing since she was a small child and sewing was always something I was into. Another passion my mother and I share is photography. So naturally I gravitated towards this as well. Recently I was on a family vacation and wandered into a quilt shop with my mother and found these awesome bags that were basically leftover quilts I guess you could say, but they had been turned into tote bags.












I bought two of them and decided "these are pretty easy to make, I can do this" and Excess Baggage Solutions was born right there. As time went on I thought of other things I could offer as well and started trying to get those out there.

I've had people ask me about buying my photographs before and was always very flattered so I decided to offer some of them here on Etsy. I take pictures of a wide variety of things and I've been toying with the idea of auto-related photographs as well because I do have quite a collection of them.
Everything that I sew, I sew right in my own dining room and I get a lot of feedback and commentary from friends and family and all that only helps to make me put out a better caliber of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map