Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something For Everyone

Recupefashion on Etsy was born out of a love to recycle and make something new again. It is an Eco-Friendly shop where you can find a bit of everything to offer as a gift. You can find such things as tea wallets, spa bath sets, bath puffs, wrist cuffs, tie purses, head bands etc..
Visit this quaint Etsy shop http://www.recupefashion.etsy.com/ to find a little something for everyone!

















I've always been into crafting , even when I was a wee kid. I was playing with Barbie dolls and dressing them with Kleenexes and tape to make it stay and for earrings I would use those colored pins we use to pin the fabric with, so it stays in place. Then she'd be the prettiest around, well to my eyes , she was. I remember loving to craft.



















I started sewing at a very young age so I could make clothes for my Barbie and dolls. I also took up jewelry making a bit after that , I must have been 12 years old. My mom kept all the old broken jewelry and I would dabble in those for hours on end and would succeed in making pretty sets. So From then on I kept on crafting and keeping everything that I would find that could be helpful for later on. As I grew up they called what I was doing recycling. When I decided to open up Recupefashion it was after closing up a bigger exploitation of the name .I used to sell recycled clothing to 4 boutiques in Montreal for 3 years but then my back gave out, and after 2 surgeries and waiting for a 3rd one I had to change to something much lighter and easier on myself. So Recupefashion on Etsy was born: An Eco-Friendly shop where you can find a bit of everything to offer as a gift. Tea wallets, spa bath sets, bath puffs, wrist cuffs, tie purses, head bands etc.
1 year later I added Recupefashionnstuff:A fabric and supplies shop, you will have fun going through this shop as you will find some vintage fabrics and some not so, some awesome supplies to create some beautiful creations, and some other day today objects that would need another home.

2 months ago I opened BeautyRecycledThis shop offers you some beautiful, fun, fashionable, recycled, eclectic jewelry.It is also important to mention that this shop is also Eco friendly.Here are a few places where you can find me :
shops

Blogs;
Facebook
Twitter

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map