Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Every Artist Dips His Brush In His Own Soul















Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
~Henry Ward Beecher





















by nomadicdragon
"I want to see what you see." Those were the words that came with my first camera. No instructions on how to take a photo or use the camera, just take a photo of what you see. It was love at first click for me. I finally had a way to capture the unique, beautiful or interesting things in the world around me. My passion for photography has landed me two magazine covers and the love of my life. And I’m just getting started.

Be sure to visit Annette's amazing Etsy shop and prepare to be inspired!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature. I've got 50% of all items right now for anyone that's interested.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map