Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jenn Henson Designs

Featured Shop
Jenn Henson Designs

Enjoy a visit to Jenn's etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/JennHensonDesigns where you will find unique mixed media prints and original designs created by Jenn.
House Of Love And Dreams Mixed Media Original 10x10
by Jenn
My love for crafting started back in 2000 when I took a beginners scrapbook class at a local Jo-Ann's store. I was immediately hooked. I have a love for paper, stamps, paint, ink, vintage, and anything and everything I can get my hands on and put on a canvas, scrapbook page or card.
Heart Plaster Mixed Media Original 11x14

I take online classes to learn new techniques and to practice more of what I am making. I opened my Etsy shop in May of 2012 after many of my friends saw what I was making and said that I needed to sell it. I have a passion for what I make. I always keep my art uplifting and bright. It makes me happy to see the smiles on peoples faces when they receive a piece of what I make.
Flowers In Nature Mixed Media Original 12x12
My facebook page: www.facebook.com/JennHensonDesigns

My blog: www.jenniferhenson.typepad.com

Instagram: jennhensondesigns      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map