Friday, November 9, 2012

Mind4Design Jewelry

Necklace Rose Quartz Nuggets Pearls & Pink Ribbon Clasp w/ Heart Charm  Mind4Design

Be sure to visit Pamela at Mind4Design http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mind4Design where you will find fabulous handcrafted jewelry.

I'm Pamela of Mind4Design.
I have researched important jewels and their famous collectors, gemstone and costume jewelry designers, current trends, and the newest runway styles.
Statement Necklace Turquoise Cross, Oval & Bronze w/Antique Filigree Silver - Free Earrings .-. Mind4Design
I like discovering new stones and design ideas. My creations celebrate the personal touch instead of the mass-produced. I usually design a suite, either necklace, earrings, or bracelet & earrings, it's rare that I make a lone piece of a design...guess you could say I like togetherness.

Bracelet PINK Pearls Crystal Silver Filigree & Ribbon Clasp with Charm by Mind4Design
I design and make every item in my Etsy shop called Mind4Design.
Necklace Lampwork Gold Inda Glass Beads & Free Earrings  .-.  Mind4Design
Recently, I was featured on the Saturday Evening Post website for Crafts. We did a photo tutorial showing how to make a basic earring design. I was delighted to have some great response to the article and am considering doing another article about choosing beads and materials to make a friendship bracelet set, like the styles seen in my shop.

Good news - I will have my first retail venue this year for the holidays in a shop on Mass Ave. in downtown Indianapolis. What a thrill!

I hope everyone has a great holiday and safe New Year!

Cheers!

I am on Pinterest (Mind4 Design) and I tweet (myndfordesign).

My tutorial on the Saturday Evening Post website: www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2012/10/25/health-and-family/crafts/beaded-e...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map