Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Josh Friedman Photography

Rustic Photography, Rusty, Autumn, Vintage, Rusty Old Green Truck, Car, HDR Photograph, Art Print, 6X9, Other Sizes Available

Enjoy a visit to Josh's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoshFriedmanPhoto where you will find amazing prints to decorate your home and office!

by Josh
 I would say that my work is diverse. I enjoy photographing nature and wildlife, sports, people, cities, close-ups….you name it! Having fallen in love with photography during the film and darkroom days, I was initially rather skeptical about digital photography. Now I completely embrace it and I see opportunities for creativity that didn’t exist before the digital era.
Morning by the Ocean - Travel Photography - Beach - Romance - Relaxation - Fine Art HDR Photograph Print - 6X9 (Other sizes are available)

 I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Fortunately, this area is rich in photographic subjects (i.e. beautiful landscapes, historic covered bridges, etc.). Additionally, I am fairly close to New York and Philadelphia, so I try to capture iconic images of these cities. I capitalize on the fact that my middle-aged body tends to wake up rather early, and I take my camera, tripod, and a mug of coffee to capture the beautiful morning light. In addition to my photography, I am a clinical psychologist. My two fields intersect as I pay particular attention to mood, unique perspectives, alternative vantage points, as well as what to include and what to exclude.

A favourite quote:

 "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
(Lennon & McCarney: The End).


New York City, Photography, Brooklyn Bridge at Sunset, Photograph Print, Art, Home Decor,  6X9 (Other Sizes Available)


 Here is a picture of Josh with his camera, shooting in Philadelphia.



Follow Josh on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/joshfriedmanphotography

Nature Photography, Autumn Tree, Fall Landscape, Threadleaf Japanese Maple Tree, Orange, Halloween, Photograph Print, HDR, 6X9

Have a peek at this holiday photo gift idea!

CHRISTMAS Card - Chrysler Building - New York City -  4X6 (Cards can be personalized)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool photographs! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! Beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are beautiful! I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to feature such amazingly talented artists and artisans!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map