Sunday, January 2, 2011

Every Pretty Thing














Organize your tools and supplies in places that are easy to reach. When you are on a creative roll, you want to be able to find what you are looking for! Keep things in little bins or containers that you can bring with you wherever you create.

Where do you keep your supplies and tools so that they are easily accessible?












Jewelry Box, Monograms, Nursery Art, Bridal Shower Gifts...anything you see can be custom-made according to your specifications http://www.etsy.com/shop/EveryPrettyThing . This means that Jackie can change color scheme or size! She welcomes custom orders, and loves the opportunity to work on huge canvases, so don't be afraid to ask if you have wonderful ideas!





by Every Pretty Thing
I'm Jackie of EveryPrettyThing, and I make a ton of things! I started out with nursery art canvases with decoupaged animals, and then expanded into decoupaged jewelry boxes of all shapes and sizes, and then expanded into pillows inspired by my canvases.





 I've recently added a dark-stained men's jewelry box (for cuff links and watches and such) that I absolutely love! I work in my half of the home office. It was getting a little cramped until I got a big table for craft fairs...we set it up to see how big it was, and it magically became my new crafting table! This may have irked the husband a little, but I think it's lovely! Now I have lots of room to spread out. The threat of "If it gets messy, it'll have to go!" is the best motivation for staying organized...I don't want to lose my big table!







 I make very sure that I clean up every little scrap of paper every night (a task I used to be terrible about putting off until I was buried!). I find that if I clean my workspace every day, it doesn't get unmanageable. I know that seems like a no-brainer, but I'm a lazy thing and don't like to do that, so it was a big breakthrough for me!




Please check out my Facebook fan page to get access to lovely deals at http://facebook.com/EveryPrettyThing
. Also, check out the process by visiting http://jacquelynkyle.wordpress.com/
.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map