Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year & New Look

Hello Everyone!
Happy 2011

As you may have noticed, our Etsy Studios Blog has a brand new look. It is a pleasure to share all of the wonderful creative spaces, places and handcrafted art of the many talented Etsy artists and I am happy to continue to provide these features. I am always amazed at all of the wonderful people I meet through this blog. Enjoy reading about their personal stories and getting a glimpse into their creative lives.

In addition to my regular Etsy features, I will also now have special studio space tips and tricks. Look for Giveaways that you can win, just by reading and becoming a follower of the blog.
Lots of treats!

Best wishes for a very happy and healthy 2011.
May all of your wishes come true!














Surround yourself with your favourite things in your studio space. A favourite candle, some favourite art or piece of home decor or maybe even your softest and most cuddly blanket to keep you warm while you work.Your creative space is a special place that should make you feel happy and take the stresses of the day away.

What are some of your favoutite things in your space?



Gift Designs is owned by Rebecca, a mother of 3 who lives in tropical North Queensland, Australia.
Enjoy a visit to Rebecca's beautiful Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/giftdesigns where you will find gorgeous jewellery, bookmarks and scrapbooking gifts!



by Gift Designs
"I currently work full time and enjoy creating gorgeous gifts to share on the weekends or whenever else time permits. I find I can easily lose myself in a pile of beads for hours on end, but on the plus side it is an interest that I can share with my two girls who really enjoy getting in and creating along side me.



I can't really remember how I came about making jewellery, it was something I casually stumbled upon but fell in love with once I did. I really love that people buy the items I make and get a lot of enjoyment from the fact that people all over the world have a piece of my jewellery!



I don't really have an organised, set plan or style for the making of my jewellery, for me it is mostly created on the spot and inspired usually by a colour theme.


I also enjoy making treasuries and featuring Etsy sellers on my blog http://www.allthingsgifts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Rebecca!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map