Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let The Right Brain Do It's Thing




Take the time to enjoy a visit to the Spiffy Grape http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiffyGrape a fabulous Etsy shop where you will find many handmade unique goodies.

by SpiffyGrape
I'm such a romantic; passionate about everything in my life, especially where my talents lie. I'm lucky to have tremendous creative support from my family, friends and my wonderful boyfriend! I believe life is much better when tied with a ribbon and topped with a bow, so I am sure to include these essentials in both the products and packages from my Etsy shop.
My shop has lots of variety, mostly because get too excited for new concepts I have and can't seem to stick to one for more than a few days.


 Currently I'm working on new jewelry designs, and also more reconstructed clothing for the spring and summer seasons. Soon I'll be adding more paper crafts, such as party-hat sets and handmade cards.
I have several work spaces: a jewelry desk, a sewing area and a general art table for everything else. I always make a mess, but always (eventually) tidy up. A cluttered space makes for a cluttered mind.
Advice for others is to be sure to make time for your creative and imaginative abilities. Doing so is a great way to wind down, have some alone time and let the right brain do it's thing!
Fan me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/thespiffygrape/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Looks great and I'll be sure to return here in the future to see your next posts!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map