Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Lovely Etsy Friends


I remember the very first time that I stumbled apon Etsy. I was entranced and spent the whole evening exploring all of the wonderful handmade items. It was love at first sight and one evening of many that I would spend in the magic of Etsy. I became an avid fan and loved the many unique Etsy finds that I could share as gifts for my family and friends. 

Little did I know that in time I would open my very own folk art and vintage jewelry Etsy shops and share a blog that features wonderful Etsy artisans and their creative spaces. Thank you for sharing your many heart warming stories and being a part of my creative journey. I enjoy the opportunity to share your stories with others and being a part of such a caring community.
There is also a little bit of a voyeur in us to want to have a peek into your wonderful creative spaces and creative mind!
 I am always looking for more Etsy shops to feature. Please contact me if you are interested!
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the websites! :) Your blog is lovely. I would love to be featured if you like my stuff!

    loveubabe.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog site and your etsy stores. I'm so glad you found my blog , which led me here. Yes, I love coffee and a long talk with a good friend. That's what I did today!I think your doing a wonderful service to show etsy artisians and I would love to be featured.My friend and I can be found at www.javagirls.etsy.com where we make Custom Keepsake Journals and More hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map