Friday, January 16, 2009

Where There Is A Will, There Is A Place!

Creative spaces come in many shapes and sizes. Where we choose to create is not as important as what we enjoy creating. If there is a will, there is a way and a PLACE! I love to find out where others enjoy creating. Often we choose the places that we feel most comfortable. Cheezombie shared this with me when I asked her to send a picture of her creative space. I think she has the best workspace! It is one of my favourite places to create as well.

by Cheezombie

By creative space do you mean like a studio, or workroom? I pretty much sit on my couch and knit. Would you like a picture of my couch? I'm not sure what to do about that :)!

Hee-hee!

My favorite things to knit are soft sculpture creatures of all kinds. After knitting everybody elses patterns, I got sick of stitching together the little pieces that they all seemed to be made from. So I started making my own patterns, streamlined and simplified in design in order to have as few seams to sew as possible.I'm heavily influenced by british animation, the ocean, George Romero, and Coca Cola.The blog is mostly a photo gallery, but I'm trying to add more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map