Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Cozy Cluttered Corner

I absolutely love oo0oSUGARo0oo 's name. I think it is a perfect fit to her sweet and
delectable creations. If you are looking for a burst of colour and happiness...be sure to visit her shop.


by oo0oSUGARo0oo


"I create in a really cluttered, but cozy room, a corner of my bedroom. It is not nicely decorated like many rooms of designers or artists but it works for me. My working table is always full of materials whether I am working on my fabric cutwork or making beaded jewellery. To be honest, I never grew up having my bedroom nice and tidy. I was never proud of it. But I do feel better when I went to art school and found out that many creative people are the same and that I am not just very lazy. (or maybe I am? Hahaha…)


















Ilove to wear and make my own jewellery when I was in high school so I got into university for jewellery design. But during second year, I realized that I have no interest in making silversmith jewellery. I found out that I need to see more colours so I switched my major to fibre art and start working with paper and fabric in rainbow colours. I love to draw flowers, leaves, plants, fruits, anything organic.

I also like to do pattern design. The flower and bird patterns of my fabric cutworks all came from my line drawings.
Many of my inspiration come from wondering in the park, staring at plants, flowers, and tree, and more, daydreaming about colours, and much much more.Right now, my goal is to create things that would add a fresh, happy and bright colour whether at home on the wall, against a person’s skin, or on any wearable items."




the link of my personal site: http://www.willieyung.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map