Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vintage Style Charm

I am thrilled to continue to feature fellow Etsians and their studios this exciting year of 2009.
My goal is to continue to share Etsy Shops and their creative spaces. I am always amazed at the creative talents of others as I discover new shops and re-visit my favourites! I wish all a successful year and lots of creating time in the spaces we love best!

I am always looking for new people to feature.
Please enter the Red Door and contact me if you would like to be featured!
Hope to hear from you soon.

I love to hear from you! I am convo friendly and enjoy reading the comments made.

Please meet MaruMaru!
The first of many talented featured Etsians for 2009!

MaruMaru features a variety of retro and vintage style charms.

I can't imagine living without color, so my pieces are photographed with bright and colorful Japanese origami papers. My inspiration comes from anywhere from childhood memories to listening to The Beatles and playing in my grandmother's garden in Japan. Resin is my favorite material to work with because it gives my pieces that glass-like finish. I'm also in love with Czech flower beads and rose cabochons. I usually start out my day by drinking green tea and playing around in my jewelry supply box, and trying to come up with some fun ideas while having Waikiki Beach as my backyard. There's so many things to
create and not enough time in a day!




Best Wishes Maru Maru!!!

Visit her charming shop at
www.marumaru.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! I bookmarked your blog and can't wait to see more Etsy shops you will be featuring :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map