Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Design In A Bottle

Zo-Be Designs and her wonderful organizational tips are fantastic. I love that she uses bottles and mason jars to store her items. They are neatly organized, look great and the clear see through bottles easily display what is inside. I will definately use this tip in my space.

Zo-Be Designs found at http://www.caelum.etsy.com/
shows us what amazing organization and imagination can look like. I am inspired by her creative space. I can imagine walking into this room and being so excited to create that I could hardly contain myself~like a child in a candy store.

Zo-Be Designs shares some of her tips and tricks with us:

As for my craft room, well I'm extremely lucky to have a whole room to myself. It wasn't always that way, I used to have everything stuffed in one cabinet and under the dining room table! The shelves in my room were already built in, they almost made me cry the first time I saw them.
I love using mason jars, as you can tell. It's great to be able to see all my embellishments and I think they look really pretty. I bought a case of them at Walmart and I've used them all. Baby food jars and spaghetti sauce jars are also great.

I keep all the things I use most often right on my table, like buttons and ribbon. I'm using a spice rack as storage for brads and other small embellishments. I find it really helps my creativity to be able to see what I have. I built my paper racks out of the wire cube racks you can buy at Target or Walmart. Up next is building some kind of ribbon rack on the back of the door. I have to recruit my hubby for that project!














1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kerry! I'm very excited to have my space featured on Etsy Studios!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map