Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Time Is Here

Holiday Time Is Here
It's hard to believe that it is so close to Christmas. Excitement surrounds me. There are children to surprise, packages to wrap, cookies to bake and art to create. I was all snuggled and cozy resting in my bed with visions of creations dancing in my head.

Inspired by the freshly fallen snow I head to my studio with hot chocolate in hand.
I love the feeling of Peace as I enter my studio, it's been too long. My eyes wide with Joy I enter the space that embraces me back with open arms. When what do my wondering eyes should appear but new paints and supplies... it must be St. Nick!

I sigh in my Happiness and remember how I Love to be here.

As I sit and begin I exclaim as I paint- happy creating to all and to all a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map