Monday, October 22, 2012

Bling N Things by Penny


Bling N Things by Penny
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlingNThingsbyPenny?ref=pr_shop_more

Enjoy a visit to Penny's Etsy shop where you will find creative one of a kind treasures!


by Penny

I am married, live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my two Miniature Pinschers and an Amazon Parrot. Luckily my husband doesn't mind living with a creative woman...he never knows what will be changed or added when he comes home!
 

I can remember being creative all my life. Both of my grandmothers and my mother are all really creative women so it was natural that I would follow in their paths. I learned to crochet at age 11 from my Nonna and everything else from my mom and Grandmother. My Mom and I still go to numerous craft events and classes when we can, we have a blast!

I always had a crafting class weather it was wood working, metal shop, arts and crafts or sewing all throughout my school years. I started selling on Etsy after my shoulder therapist said that beading would be good therapy for my carpal tunnel. So after accumulating numerous earrings and bracelets Bling N Things by Penny was started. A girl can only wear so much jewelry, lol.



I have since expanded to selling my Scrapbooks, Journals, Jewelry Boxes as well as my Jewelry. I never know what I'll be in the mood to create and I love the idea that I can share my items with people all over the world. When I had my first sale I was so excited as I am with every sale there after and the first international sale I was scared to death that it wouldn't make it there, lol.


Since then I have become a leader on the wonderful STAT (Self Taught Artists Treasury) Team where I have made friends with some really talented people who are also so very supportive! 
 
 
Penny's studio workspace:
 
 
 
 
 
You can find Penny at:
www.blingnthingsbypenny.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/blingnhitngsbypenny
www.twitter.com/penelope00
www.pinterest.com/Blingnthings
www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/BlingnThings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map