Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mostly Black and White Framed Art


Personalized Framed Handmade Art, Matte


Enjoy a visit to Mostly Black and White where you will find personalized framed handmade paper art for any special occasion including birthday, wedding, engagement, anniversary, graduation, housewarming, thank you or congratulations moment.  Discover unique, vintage inspired, modern or romantic 3D collages for him or her.
I live in California with my husband and 3 children. We have emigrated from Poland almost 20 years ago, looking for a better life for our family, after living under communist regime for many years. I have stayed home with kids for many years, and over time- I have change my profession – I learned how to make computer maps and it is my full time job now.


I have opened my Etsy shop in April 2011. I make beautiful framed angels, that are unique, simple but elegant, romantic, and that can be personalized for many occasions. When a child is born –it is like an angel appearing in your life – what a better gift than an angel for a boy or a girl (in many different colors) with child’s name on the gift. When you want to thank your mom for being your angel – an angel with a “Thank you” note is a perfect gift.

Recently I have added a beautiful print to my collection "LOVE has many languages". It is a nice way to say "I love" for that special person in your life.

I like to travel – I and my family have been in most USA states, in many European countries, and recently visited Japan. When I am home - I love to read, watch good movies. I love to go to the beach. I like to spend time with young adults –my kids and their friends – I enjoyed their company, their spirit, interests, and discussions with them. I value time spending with good friends and good wine. I also love to cook and bake. Every year I walk in Huntington Beach marathon.
I am a night person. So in the evening, usually when I do not have to work the next day, I go to my StudioA (A stands for Anna) - which is at my beautiful home in California. I turn on some good music, I take out my papers, frames, and my imagination. I would never create something that I personally do not like. I love black and white colors, but I like to add accent of other colors – this is why my store name is “mostly black and white"
I plan to add some photos to my store from our many family trips.



Here is my website (created by my son):
www.mostlyblackwhite.com
I also invite you to my studioA on Fickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/mostlyblackwhite/sets/72157625364068588/
My FB page:
www.facebook.com/mostlyblackwhite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map