Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh My Clumsy Heart

Meet Sophie and be sure to visit her handmade Etsy shop
Oh My Clumsy Heart
Oh My Clumsy Heart is a modern jewellery line composed of minimal pieces; ranging from modern designs that borrow from classic styles, to versatile and playful geometric shapes. The shop's collections form and evolve over time yet always remain well made, affordable and designed with everyday wear in mind.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohmyclumsyheart?ref=pr_shop_more


 Photograph credits to Jack Spicer Adams jackspiceradams.com


My name is Sophie Davies, I live in Kent and I make minimal, modern jewellery.


I have a shop on Etsy which has been open since 2010 and I have had a Bigcartel store for the last few months. I have been making jewellery for the last eighteen months or so. I hardly wear jewellery because I like things to be super minimal, rarely is there anything that appeals to me; tiny, delicate pieces, extremely lightweight and lovely to look at, which is what I hope to create.

Advice for new designer-makers:
Make mistakes and learn from them.
Be nice to people.
Work hard.

Links:
ohmyclumsyheart.com
ohmyclumsyheart.etsy.com
ohmyclumsyheart.bigcartel.com
Twitter - @ohmyclumsyheart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map