Sunday, October 28, 2012

Handmade Designs for Babies and Children


Handmade Designs for Babies and Children's Room

Be sure to visit Shelly's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Shellyka for adorable home decor ideas for your favourite child or grandchild. Shelly's creations make perfect gifts for the holiday season!
 
My name is Shelly and I live in northern Israel. I'm 33, married to Mark with our cute two little boys (3 and 5 years old). My family are are my biggest mentors and they inspire me so much.

My specialty is in designing for babies, nurseries and children's rooms, I enjoy using variety of colors to create colorful and happy designs, yet I love my designs clean and calm to make a peaceful environment to the room. I love to create pieces to match beddings and room theme, I'm working with the buyers to design the perfect item for their little ones.

I'm working from my home studio. My studio is actually one of the rooms in our apartment, and thanks for my husband for understanding :)

I have a messy table: lots of colors tubes around me, brushes, pens, glues and many boxes of crafty things that I love to use in my designs.

I love everything I do and hope to do it forever. I'm good with people (I'm a social worker by profession) but the thing I enjoy more is using my hands and mind to create. I found it very joyful to send my love to people through my art .

Thank you very much for reading about me and I hope you enjoyed your visit at etsy studio blog!

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/kishkushelly

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/shellykadesigns

Pinterest:
www.pinterest.com/shellyerez/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map