Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Art from Recycled Goods




Have a look at this lovely Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/juleseveland . She is an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker, and likes to discover new ways to make artwork out of recycled goods. Best wishes for a successful year!

by juleseveland

I create greeting cards of all types and sizes, and can personalize each card to the likeness of the customer. I have been making cards and other paper crafts for the last eight years now, and have loved every minute of it! My sister and I often get together to create cards, handmade envelopes, and tags for Craft Fairs, etsy, friends, and various buyers. I also create magazine bowls which can take hours to make, but the end process is worth it!

















My craft studio is in a spare bedroom of my house, and can be a chore to keep organized, but I know where everything is…almost. If anyone feels that crafting can be expensive, there can be ways to work around this- rummaging through garage sale deals and thrift stores is one of them. I have found my best deals at local garage sales! A favorite quote of mine is “Don’t think it, create it”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map