Tuesday, January 26, 2010

“Life’s A Stage! Make Sure Your Act Counts.”



Have fun visiting The Paper Theatre...lots of yummy products in this etsy shop to look at and choose from!
               (some adult content).

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperTheatre

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Now Showing at The Paper Theater♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ Valentine Chocolate Candy Bars in Boxes with a Love Coupon,
♥ Valentine Fun Gum,
♥ Valentine Cards & Bookmarks too!

My other etsy Peepshow is ThePinkPoni, filled with Vintage Treasures. http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepinkponi



by The Paper Theatre
"Having a love of all things funny, naughty, vintage and yummy, I merged them all in my Paper Theatre
Boutique. Featuring boxes of scrumptious chocolate candy for Valentine’s Day with love coupons inside,
Valentine cards, bookmarks and tasty Gum in adorable resealable boxes.




My Paper Theatre products are covered with funny vintage vignette labels that I designed using antique photographs/illustrations that I colorized, color-corrected, and added my cute quotes! I create all of my products from my home office which I designed. I just took black paint and started painting. No drawing out first. Being surrounded by a pretend stage, a desk full of toys on top, and my Silly puppy Poni, I am constantly inspired. My husband’s handsomeness and the fact that he makes me a full breakfast every morning is very inspiring as well. My home and office are just different extensions of my artwork. I take great pride in decorating them as well as taking care of them. I think the more you love your home, and office/craft room, the more you are apt to take care of them.




Simple steps in staying organized, don’t overdo, don’t over commit, cuff your hands if you have to but don’t start a new project if your work space and home are a wreck. Keep all things in balance and you’ll be a better artist as well as business person. Make your office a place of love that is one of your creations as well. A showroom. My products (not on etsy) have been featured in over 30 national magazines and several times the editors wanted to see my showroom. Have a showroom for when its your turn. After all you are an artist, and your office is really your show place for your art. As I say in my Paper Theatre Boutique, “Life’s A Stage! Make sure your act counts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map