Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hot Pink Chick















Bonnie's artistic style is simple yet sophisticated. She is " a big fan of clean lines, bold colors and understated elegance. You will find that my designs encompass these elements. I believe that sometimes less is more". Enjoy her simply sophisticated styles found in her Etsy shop http://www.hotpinkchick.etsy.com/ .




















My name is Bonnie Kanavins, I am a 39 year old wife and mother living in Temple, PA. I am also the owner/designer of Hot Pink Chick on Etsy where I sell my unique, handmade jewelry. I design earrings, necklaces and bracelets in many different styles and price ranges. Some of the materials I use include sterling silver, antique brass, semi-precious gemstones, glass and vintage beads.My current 'studio' is the corner of a spare bedroom in my home.




























The desk houses my shipping supplies (mailers, customs forms, postage scale, etc.), my photobox sits on an end table and my tools and supplies are neatly packed in my craft tote. I often like to create while watching a movie with my family or sitting outside at a patio table, so the portability of the tote is very important.This will be my first holiday season on Etsy (my store is still in its infancy at 3 months old), so to prepare I have begun pre-filling customs forms, stocking up on shipping supplies and trying to list as many pieces as possible to offer a wide selection. Please stop by and check me out at http://www.hotpinkchick.etsy.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map