Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cutie Patootie Beads


















The name of the featured etsy shop Cutie Patootie Beads came from the term of endearment that the artist called her granddaughters. She writes "they certainly do inspire me, it is wonderful to see something through their eyes." Enjoy a visit to her shop www.cutiepatootiebeads.etsy.com/.



by CutiePatootieBeads













I will start by saying that I use to be a Stained Glass Artisan. I loved the work, but it was very difficult to take with me when I traveled. I looked for something similar, which lead me to Jewelry. All of the different types of jewelry making, the textures and colors were amazing.So I am a self taught Jewelry Artisan, I have been making Jewelry for about 5 years now. I try almost everything I can. My latest project is bead weaving, non-loom. I love it and it is very addicting. My work space is usually the dining room table, but I will bead when and where ever I can.So as long as my fingers and eyes hold out, you will find me beading and making Jewelry somewhere. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map