Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming A New Year and An Aspiring Artist

Happy New Year everyone!
To celebrate the New Year, please help me in welcoming Sherril to the Etsy community with a visit to her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/sywang. She is an aspiring artist who creates handmade realistic and contemporary original oil paintings on a variety of canvas sizes.
A NEW LOOK for the blog coming soon with special giveaways and tips!



by Sherril Wang
I guess I'll just start off by saying hi! I'm Sherril Wang--I'm a 15 year old aspiring artist from the suburban jungle of Beaverton, Oregon. I work mostly in oil paints and occasionally in pencil/charcoal and have taken private art lessons for over seven years. Although I have just started selling my artwork online, I also plan to approach small local coffee shops and hangout spots to hang some of my paintings.


You can view some of my more casual art at www.tinyurl.com/syw-art
(don't worry, it just links to my Photobucket!).

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map