Sunday, September 19, 2010

What Bows Around

Enjoy a visit to What Bows Around http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhatBowsAround , a lovely Etsy shop where you are sure to find wonderful handmade DIY floral stems, wedding and home decor bouquets, bows for gift wrapping decoration and more!

by WhatBowsAround
I've been a very creative person since day one. I guess it's inherited, both my mother and my grandmother did oil painting and all kinds of crafts. I still have fond memories of quietly watching my mom paint for hours when I was five or six.


I learned how to make handmade bows when I worked at a local craft store, and when I lost my job, and was unable to find another one, I decided to use my creative talents and the knowledge that I had learned to start my own shop.
My goal with the bows and related items that I sell, is to make them appealing to all ages and walks of life. Bows aren't just ultra feminine, or stuff from grandma's attic. I try to use materials and techniques that make anyone of any age fall in love with them.





The only advice I can think to give others is "Use what you have!". I started out with practically no money to spare on materials for my shop, so I bought clearance items, I used materials that I already had stored up around my house (I'm a collector), and it's amazing the uses you can find for everyday items.
 
 



I can be found on Etsy
www.etsy.com/shop/WhatBowsAround

Artfire:
www.artfire.com/users/WhatBowsAround

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook:
www.facebook.com/WhatBowsAround
www.twitter.com/WhatBowsAround

And I'm on Soopsee;
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/whatbowsaround

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map