Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some Free Time


Enjoy a visit to Lifesmiracles http://www.etsy.com/shop/lifesmiracles etsy shop. She loves to create things for small children.. ages newborn to 4 years.


I create baby to 4 years items and will be adding more this Fall. I just graduated high school in 2010 and really just started crocheting as a hobby. I am taking a little time to just relax before I head into the work field.


So this shop gives me a little spending money . Most of my items are done in the car while riding with my parents or sitting on the sofa watching tv, or listening to music and picking up a crochet hook.. So I don't really have a workspace..


I crochet in my free time as a hobby.



My twitter is luvmymonkeys36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map