Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fall in Love and Bring Joy & Fun Into Your Life!

Be sure to visit Jo's Studio  http://www.etsy.com/shop/josstudio to
"fall in love, and bring joy & fun into your life ♥".

by Jo's Studio
Hiya, my name is Kara Joann and I am the creator of jo's studio. I am a creative by heart and love anything that is fun and unique. I went to school for graphic design and then I started jo's to share my passion. At jo's I can make just about anything that involves paper and design, like calendars, crafts circles, business cards, invites and art prints.



With my design background, I also love to make logos web banners and badges. A new thing that I am starting to get involved in is fabric covered buttons, I think they are so darling. Soon to arrive in my shop are fabric covered button hair ties, earrings, id badges, magnets, cufflinks and more.




I make all of my creations on my laptop in my little corner of the house or on the dining room table. Since, I am always moving where I am creating I keep things organized by having a bookshelf and file cabinet full of labeled boxes and folders.
 
 
It really helps me find things fast and keeps me from losing stuff. I draw my inspiration from many things, but I spend most of my time surfing the web or walking around craft stores. There are so many great ideas out there that give me the drive to want to create.


Kara loves animals, thunder storms, the smell of rain & fresh cut grass, shoes, canvas shopping bags, finding new music, flip flops, mascara, clean sheets, strawberries & bananas.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map