Monday, November 16, 2009

Chopsticks






Visit etsy artist Marie's gorgeous shop for a special treat http://www.windandrain.etsy.com/ . Many of Marie's creations are in earth shades as she explains, " I have a deep respect for nature, and therefore mimic it in my work." Marie recently started designing elegant chopsticks suitable for your next sushi run, or even to wear in your hair as a fun yet classy addition to attire. NEW: Check out her added rustic decorative gourds!






by WindandRain



My name is Marie, and I live in rural north Alabama. I've been designing chopsticks for nearly 3 years, and even now I'm still surprised sometimes by how they turn out.My studio is a spare bedroom that I have since turned into a craft room. I purchased a 6 foot folding table and placed it beneath a sunny window, with an odd mix of various organizational bins for tools and utensils. If I had to suggest any organizational piece in particular, I'd suggest the Stanley Mobile Work Center, a 2-tier toolbox complete with removable tray and another spin-out project tray for small pieces.





Marie also likes to help out fellow Etsy artists. She features 5 Etsy sellers with less than 30 sales on her blog every week. Why don't you pay this week's 5 features a visit? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map