Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Corner Space

Enjoy a visit to AvaGirlDesigns http://www.etsy.com/shop/AvaGirlDesigns where you are sure to find something adorable. You will find lovely baby photo props, knitted beanie and cocoon sets, designer changing pad clutches, diaper and wipe clutches, designer baby wipe cases, and highchair tray covers... and so much more.

by AvaGirlDesigns
I was reading some of the things that you would like to know and I guess I might be a little unconventional compared to some of the artists on Etsy. I do not have a studio or a special place to design my products or hardly a place to make them. I etched out a little corner space in my husbands office that completely annoys him with all my supplies and a very comfortable chair to do all my knitting, and for the Upsy Daisy line which I designed in line of keeping with mom's personal style which consists of Changing Pad Clutches, Diaper and Wipe Clutches, Designer Baby Wipe Cases, and Baby Tray Armor I have to use my dining room table.



 I lug out my supplies, equipment, and materials every time I need to make something. Which is very inconvenient but being a stay at home mom of a 2 and 4 year old in a 1200 sq ft house I do not have many options. I stay as organized as I can but probably like most people things start getting in disarray causing me to waste a lot of time looking for the scissors or my pack of needles.





Since I did open up shop on Etsy I have learned a lot this past 8 months from how to improve my listing from the description to the photos which is an ongoing process but also to make sure you are always thinking on how to improve your products. Could this use an extra pocket or I should learn how to knit a different kind of stitch to make my products more desirable. The key is to keep improving and never give up step back every once in a while and look at your products in different ways see what new and exciting ideas come to you.


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Ava-Girl-Designs/113113922055062?ref=ts&__a=17&ajaxpipe=1


www.twitter.com/AvaGirlDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Fine Gifts ~ Featuring Folk Art by Kerry ~

Edensgiftbaskets.Com - The Gallery of Fine Gifts - As connoisseurs of good taste Edensgiftbaskets.Com delivers beautiful artistic gift baskets, fruit baskets, fresh flowers, baby diaper cakes, bridal shower wedding towel cakes, roses and stunning gift creations nationwide, with everyday free shipping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map